Practice Group Leader, Coach, and Relationship Manager
Jennifer Maxson serves as Relationship Manager and Practice Group Leader for Varnum Consulting. Jennifer joined Nancy Skinner & Associates in 1996, which was acquired by Varnum Consulting in 2003. She provides consulting services to clients in Michigan and throughout the United States to help develop their leaders. As a coach, Jennifer has been designing and delivering customized individual coaching, executive coaching and group training for clients. Jennifer is the lead coach for Executive Level presentations and Sales Training. Jennifer is a proud Grand Valley Laker holding a Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations. When she's not coaching, Jennifer enjoys the outdoors and fishing with her family.
Jennifer Maxson on enhancing the credibility of Leaders.
- Wiley Everything DiSC®
- Hay Group, accredited level: Emotional and Social Competency Inventory
- Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ Facilitator Accreditation
- Grand Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce’s ATHENA® Young Professional Nominee, September 2010 & September 2011
- Forty Under 40 Business Leaders, Grand Rapids Business Journal, November 2010
- The Grand Rapids Business Journal, 50 Most Influential Women, 2014
- Grand Rapids Area Chamber of Commerce ATHENA Nominee, 2014 & 2015
- Wolverine World Wide Family YMCA Board Chair 2016-2017
- Peter Cook Leadership Academy Mentor, Hauenstein Center for Presidential Studies, GVSU
- Michigan Women's Foundation, Power of 100 Women