Today's leaders must be able to clearly address issues with their peers, managers and direct reports if they are to deliver on their goals.
Learn how to:
- Set expectations, address issues and reward performance
- Give constructive, critical feedback
- Retain talent by setting performance expectations
- Structure communications with talking points for several types of productive conversations
- Apply the benefits of emotional intelligence to productive conversations
- Solicit ideas and listen carefully using two-way interaction
Through exercises, role play and reinforcement we will improve your effectiveness and help you create a collaborative approach to problem-solving.
Benefits to you and your organization include:
- Information on how to have productive conversations with direct reports, peers and managers
- New strategies and skills to effectively address issues within an organization
- Reduction of obstacles and roadblocks to increase individual and organization performance
Contact Varnum Consulting about customizing this service to fit your organization's needs.
To register for this session, please send us your name and email.