The Exceptional Leader™
Lead the business. Lead change. Lead people.
This two-day program is limited to twelve participants.
The Exceptional LeaderTM program is a four step process in which you will learn how to:
- Differentiate the roles of leaders and managers
- Set direction, align, motivate and inspire others
- Think and plan more strategically
- Lead change more effectively
- Help your team perform at the highest level
In addition to the two-day program, you will complete a pre-program questionnaire to set individual goals, have opportunities for continued growth through a post-program consultation and access to our Alumni events for new information, motivation, and skill development.
Benefits to you and your organization:
- Focus on organizational priorities and personal goals
- Meet other leaders who share your strategies and obstacles
- Gain a valuable network
- Renewed energy and inspiration
- Increased value to your organization
- A plan to inspire change
- Enhanced confidence in yourself and your team
This 2-day program will credit 14 PDUs for PMI® credential holders.
Upcoming Dates & Registration
All dates are held at our Grand Rapids office unless otherwise noted.
- September 12 & 13, 2017
To register for this program, contact us
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
To register for this session, please send us your name and email.